Sound Quality First
- Designed first and foremost to sound superb in all types of audio systems with all types of music.
- Low noise, low distortion, wideband amplifier design with traditional Class A/B output stage ensures smooth, detailed sound, without a trace of strain or harshness.
- Totally stable with real world speakers in real systems; not just on a test bench.
Modern Efficient Circuit Design
- Optimized Soft-Switch Class H™ power supply topology delivers improved efficiency without compromising audio performance.
- Switched Mode Power Supply (SMPS) offers all of the performance of a traditional linear power supply, with improved efficiency and reliability, and reduced overall weight.
- Top quality parts and construction throughout for years of reliable trouble-free service.
- Heavy steel 4RU chassis with milled aluminum faceplate offers strength and rugged good looks.
- Solid machined gold-plated RCA input connectors provide a reliable connection with a wide variety of audio interconnects.
- Fully modular construction allows you to purchase as many channels as you need today, and then add more channels later when and if you need them.
- Designed, assembled, and tested in the U.S.A. at our plant here in
Flexible Signal Connections and Power Options
- Gold plated five-way speaker binding posts with clear shields allow you to use a wide range of speaker cables with bare wires, lugs, or banana plugs.
- Choice of balanced or unbalanced input for each channel, independently controlled by reliable metal toggle switches.
- Remote trigger input and output allow the XPA-5 Gen3 to control and be controlled by other trigger-enabled equipment.
- World compliant AC line voltage operation enables the XPA-5 Gen3 to operate on any line voltage between 100 VAC and 250 VAC 50/60Hz.
- Standard IEC power inlet fits all standard IEC power cables and most custom audiophile power cables.
- Audiophile-grade fault protection is entirely transparent under normal listening conditions, yet protects the amp and your other equipment from virtually all common faults.
- The XPA-5 Gen3 is protected from AC line faults by a rugged resettable rear panel push-button circuit breaker.
- Full five-year warranty ensures that you’ll be able to enjoy your XPA-5 Gen3 amplifier for years to come.