Great Sound Quality And Outstanding Technical Performance
- The Stealth PA-1 was designed to deliver both great technical performance and true audiophile sound quality in a variety of audio applications.
- The proven Class-D technology of the ICEpower 300ASC Class-D amplifier module, and other modules in the ICEpower family, has been in widespread use in a variety of high-end audiophile applications for several years, and has a track record of delivering both superb sound quality and excellent reliability.
- The Stealth PA-1 is rated to drive any load between 4 Ohms and 8 Ohms with ease, and can deliver even more power into loads as low as 2.7 Ohms, so it can drive virtually any loudspeaker or passive subwoofer with ease.
Flexible Connection And Control Options
- The combination input on the Stealth PA-1 accepts both XLR and 1/4” balanced input connections. The PA-1 can also be operated from any unbalanced input source with the addition of a simple low-cost passive adapter..
- Heavy duty gold-plated five-way speaker binding posts with clear shields allow you to use a wide range of speaker cables with bare wires, lugs, or banana plugs.
- AC power can be switched manually, allowing the Stealth PA-1 to be controlled by an ordinary switched power strip. The PA-1 can also be configured to turn on automatically when it detects an incoming audio signal.
- The ICEpower 300ASC module used in the PA-1 includes its own built-in, high performance, switch mode power supply for optimum performance and reliability.
- The output voltage of the PA-1 is continually monitored and adjusted by a servo circuit to ensure a very low DC offset voltage at the speaker terminals.
Convenient Form Factor And Minimal Cooling Requirements
- The small form factor makes the Stealth PA-1 an ideal choice where space is at a premium. The Stealth PA-1 fits easily in a wide variety of locations, and mounting kits are available to mount either a single Stealth PA-1, or a pair of units side by side, in a single 1U rack space.
- High efficiency, cool operation, and minimal cooling requirements allow you to use the PA-1 in a variety of locations where space and clearance are at a premium.
Simple AC Power Requirements
- The Stealth PA-1 automatically detects and operates on any AC line voltage from 100 VAC to 264 VAC at 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
- The standard IEC power inlet on the Stealth PA-1 fits all standard commercial and audiophile IEC power cables.
- The Stealth PA-1 continuously monitors its operating temperature, and scans for fault conditions like shorted connections and invalid input signals. If a fault is detected, the PA-1 will mute its output until the fault is removed. The status is updated every few seconds and, as soon as the fault is removed, the PA-1 will automatically return to normal operation.
- Our full five year warranty ensures that you’ll be able to enjoy your Stealth PA-1 for years to come.
- Top quality parts and construction throughout for years of reliable trouble-free service.
- Heavy steel chassis with milled aluminum faceplate offers strength and rugged good looks.
- Solid machined gold-plated RCA input connectors provide a reliable connection with a wide variety of audio interconnects.
- Designed, assembled, and tested in the U.S.A. at our plant here in Franklin, Tennessee