Five-driver array for uniform sound
The big brother to the Imagine T, the T2’s design offers sophisticated, high-end sound—without the high-end price tag. A five-driver array consisting of three 5¼” (133mm) woofers, a 4″ (102mm) midrange, and a 1″ (25mm) titanium-dome tweeter differentiates this speaker from its family members. This unique five-way “transitional” design provides a seamless frequency response and controlled directivity to eliminate unwanted reflections, providing full, consistent sound and deep, controlled bass down to 34Hz.
Precise driver design for natural sound
The T2’s 1″ (25mm) titanium-dome tweeter is engineered to turn out smooth, precise highs without harshness and grain. The speaker’s highly accurate and stable stereo image pulls you deep into the soundstage for a completely immersive experience. Whether you prefer blockbuster action films, earth-shaking rock, or anything in between, the T2 tower speakers can handle whatever you throw at them.
A luxurious finish
The elegant industrial design of the T2 cabinet, combined with its furniture-like finish, make this speaker a welcome addition to your listening space. Beautifully curved, the striking silhouette of this tower accentuates the beautiful sounds that flow from it, proving that it is as easy on the eyes as it is on the ears.
- Frequency response: 34-23,000Hz (±3dB)
- Triple-port, bass-reflex enclosure produces deep bass down to 34Hz
- Three custom-designed 5¼” (133mm) woofers and one 4″ (102mm) midrange with clay/ceramic reinforced polypropylene cone and rubber surround
- 1″ (25mm) titanium-dome, ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
- Individual driver chambers
- Dual, five-way gold-plated binding posts for bi-wiring or bi-amping