A perfect match
When combined with the Imagine T3 towers, the identical voicing of the Imagine C3 creates a wide and seamless soundfield. The Imagine C3 uses the same driver technology as the Imagine T3, including two of the same 7″ (178mm) woofers as well as the same 1″ (25mm) titanium-dome tweeter. Unique to the Imagine C3, a specially developed 3¼” (84mm) midrange driver is responsible for the outstanding speech articulation of this speaker.
Designed for high-resolution sound
The Imagine C3 uses a version of our signature 1″ (25mm) titanium-dome tweeter to ensure smooth and precise highs without any distortion or grain, so that music stays true to the recording. The woofers and midrange utilize polymer-coated felted-fibreglass cones mated to a high-temperature voice coil. Rubber surrounds and a highly rigid, non-resonant, die-cast aluminum-alloy chassis provide precision alignment of all speaker components for high performance and excellent reliability.
Made for any home decor
Carefully engineered by PSB and designed by renowned industrial designer David Farrage of DF-ID, the Imagine C3 enclosure is both solid and beautifully curved. The cabinet is also crafted to absorb unwanted vibrations, leaving the intended sound completely undisturbed. Available in piano high-gloss black and book-matched, real-wood cherry veneers with a high-gloss varnish, this centre-channel speaker blends perfectly into your home as if it were a piece of fine furniture.
- Frequency response: 48-23,000Hz (±3dB)
- 1″ (25mm) titanium-dome tweeter with neodymium magnet
- 3¼” (84mm) compressed-felt/fibreglass-cone midrange with mastic-compound coating
- Two 7″ (178mm) compressed-felt/fibreglass-cone woofers with mastic-compound coating
- Bass-reflex (ported) cabinet design
- Hand-finished cabinet available in piano high-gloss black or real-wood cherry veneer with a high-gloss varnish
- Five-way binding-post connectors