Sound Quality First
- Designed first and foremost to sound great in all types of audio systems with all types of music.
- Great sounding Class A/B output stage ensures smooth, detailed sound and incredibly natural imaging, without a trace of harshness or strain.
- Low noise, wide bandwidth design lets you hear everything your high definition sources have to offer.
- Totally stable with real world speakers in real systems; not just on a test bench.
Solid Engineering And Quality Construction
- A heavy duty linear power supply with an oversized toroidal power transformer delivers plenty of current to drive even difficult speakers.
- Top quality parts and construction throughout for years of reliable trouble-free service.
- Heavy steel chassis with milled aluminum faceplate offers strength and rugged good looks.
- Double sided FR4 circuit boards with plated-through holes help optimize signal paths and minimize the need for point-to-point wiring.
Flexible Signal Connections and Power Options
- Unbalanced inputs via industry standard RCA connectors accept all standard unbalanced interconnects.
- Heavy duty insulated five-way speaker binding posts allow you to use a wide range of speaker cables with bare wires, lugs, or banana plugs.
- Remote trigger input and output allow the BasX A-400Z to control and be controlled by other trigger-enabled equipment.
- The BasX A-400Z is designed to operate on either 115 VAC or 230 VAC at 50/60 Hz and will automatically detect and configure itself for the proper line voltage.
Multi-Zone and High Current Capabilities
- A single set of stereo amplifier outputs are routed to up to four separate pairs of stereo speakers, each independently controlled by its own relay and front panel switch.
- Each amplifier channel is stable into loads as low as one Ohm, and is rated to continuously drive loads as low as 2 Ohms, making the A-400Z the ideal amplifier for difficult-to-drive low impedance speakers.
- Audiophile-grade fault protection is entirely transparent under normal listening conditions, yet protects the amp and your other equipment from virtually all common faults.
- A full three-year warranty ensures that you’ll be able to enjoy your BasX power amplifier for years to come.